24 Mar Covid-19 Update
Posted at 20:35h in Shoulder
YES. We are open to sort out your shoulder.
Our staff have implemented a number of strategies to ensure your safety.
- We are happy to see you with a referral from your doctor (electronic is fine).
- We are also happy to see you without a referral – though the medicare reimbursement may be less.
- We can scan (xray and/or ultrasound) your shoulder at the same visit, so you don’t need imaging before we see you. If you do have imaging, please bring along.
- Where possible, routine follow ups (for example reviewing results) we can do over the phone (telemedicine).
- If you need an operation, Prof Murrell has regular lists at Kogarah Private Day Hospital and St George Private Hospital – and they are working fine.
- St George (Public) Hospital is no longer available for elective surgery.
- Contact us to make an appointment.